TIPS ON MOBILE USE:
1.ANSWER THE PHONE BY LEFT EAR AS RIGHT SIDE OF THE BRAIN CONTROLS MOST OF THE VITAL FUNCTIONS LIKE INSIGHT, IMAGINATION, EMOTION and ARTISTIC AND SPATIAL SKILLS. A previous Swedish study of 11.000 mobile users found that radiation can cause fatigue and headache. In Japan, a study was released this year warning for the concentration of mobile phone radiation in train coaches, which could have an impact on human health.
2. WHEN BATTERY IS DOWN TO THE LAST BAR, DONT USE THE PHONE AS THE RADIATION IS 1000 TIMES STRONGER.
3. Shut Your Mobile in no reception area. Searching for network uses more than three times the energy. Your battery will last much longer if you are in a good reception area.
4. Ensure that each time a battery is charged and discharged fully. Most of us are unable to do this every time so try to make sure that it happens at least once a week. Neither overcharge it nor charge it every now and then when there is enough charge (not less than half of the charge).
5. Mobile phones should not be used in petrol/diesel filling stations it might cause fire and explosion on receiving or making a call.
6. Hold it lightly not tightly. If you tend to cover your mobile phone completely with your fingers/hand while talking it will reduce its ability to send and receive signals., you better leave this habit. This results in lowering its capacity to deal with the signals. It mars the performance of your mobile phone. Thus the mobile phone starts using its maximum capacity to enhance its performance. This causes excessive radiation. So hold the mobile phone from its lower end, using the fingertips only.
7. Using phones in fringe areas/places having weak signal/network and rooms with few openings weaken the signals of a mobile phone. Thus there starts increased radiation which aggravates health risks. So if you happen to work at such places, come out of them while you are receiving or making a call on your mobile phone.
8.Keep the calls shorter and avoid the health complications generated by radiation. Use landline phone if it is available. WLL or CDMA phone is next better alternatives.
9.It has also been proven that keeping phones by male users in their pockets of pants is harmful. It reduces sperm count.
10.It is not recommended to use your mobile phone while it is on charging as it is connected through live connections and the phone could get heated up very soon because of the mixed connections.